About Me

My photo
Fourteen. I love Hello kitty very muchie ;) Best friends are appreciated by me.

Monday, September 27, 2010

You will never know till it happen.


Hihi. :D Long time never blog. Grrr. Tmr chinese exam, boring. :@ Today is a bad bad day for me! Sucks. First i'm stuck w a girl. And oh, surely she's shitty. Asking a guy to shout my name in canteen, looked back. And guessed what. She acted blur ;) Ohh. Girl, i know its you. Dont need to act blur k? Second, argue w so and so.. Third, i saw that girl again. Umm. Sat the table that is right infront of her. Ok, firstly. For no reason, she asked people to shout my name. Secondly, why tell her friends about me? And her friend started to stare stare stare. Look, you're in the wrong, not me. What did i do to you? Nothing right. So whats your problem? Your friend haven leave yet, and you chiong until dont know where already. If you dont want people say you or what then why in the first place make people angry leh? Think pls. Time to grow up ;) After school went to hub. Keke. And homed early today.

(This is much like a ranting post, dont like it? Then dont read ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment