About Me

My photo
Fourteen. I love Hello kitty very muchie ;) Best friends are appreciated by me.

Monday, October 11, 2010

It may be from someone.


Hellos. ^.^

Today had Geography exam, some section are easy, but some are hard. Maybe all are easy. Its just that i dont know how to answer them. Aww, how sad. LOL! I srsly hope i can pass all my exams. I dont think Im even serious in this term's exam. God. I only know how to think of going out and of cuz planning where to go after exams. LOLOL. Am having science exam tomorrow. Its a sure fail for Bio. Grr. Umm. Might be studying for Physic later ;/ Am lazy too. x.x
Went to northpoint to have breakfast/ lunch w darling. Hehe. Had tom yam. I swear its so spicy that im so so so hungry but i just cant finish it. After that bused to khatib to bus to Vivo. Hehe. Slept in the bus. Shiok can. Haha. Reach alr went to eat AGAIN. Had KFC. Lol. Confirm fat soon. Grrr. :@ After KFC, was planning to go to Mount faber park. At last, took 143 to Haw Par Villa. Very fun. Hehe. Thought that there wouldnt be anyone there, but still got quite a lot.
After going Haw Par Villa, bus back to vivo. Went to swensen for ice cream! Couldnt finish the ice cream at all. What a waste. ~ Left vivo at around 7, took 855 home. And homed at around 8 30? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment