About Me

My photo
Fourteen. I love Hello kitty very muchie ;) Best friends are appreciated by me.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Strawberrylicious?



Hey! Long time no blog already. Will try to update more! Changed my blogskin, yay! Took me and hour or more to edit it. And my lappy just keep ruining it by making my whole comp hang. So, i need to keep restarting it as thats a lil problem with it. Will prolly get it fix real soon, because its piss me off everytime it hang like an idiot, you know. I think im a lil obsessed with cute strawberry design. It took me some time to find a nice one that i like. But there's still some sweet one saved in my comp ^.^

I hate my current life. Its so boring that i think i might just commit suicide anytime. Haha, joke! Well, i miss my darling boy badly. School in like 2 weeks time, ah bored! 9 more days and we will know which class we are going~ Not excited at all. Mixed feeling about it, first I'm not gonna get into the same class as someone i hate, second, different class from darling boy. Which make me very angry :@ Hopefully next year not seperate by hist and geog. Im so going to hate school, and i got so much to complain about next year even though 2011 hasnt arrive yet. But i know somethings that gonna happen, for sure! I just hate the sight of some bitches -_- Lastly, i haven start doing my homework yet. Argh. Fuck ya? My printed is down with stupid problems and i can't have my homework printed. So anyone who can help me print pls text me, lol.

Christmas is cominggg. Nothing special, maybe just some bbq. I hope someone is kind and gift me a puppy, (: Joke. After christmas, it will be Chinese new year? Or valentine's day? O.O Both are good occasions! LOL. One is got $$, I know I'm a money face, lol -.- Another one, is to spend your day with someone you loves! I wonder how would mine valentine's day turn out to be. Very curious. Ah, I'm just fooling around and I'm a lamer ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment