About Me

My photo
Fourteen. I love Hello kitty very muchie ;) Best friends are appreciated by me.

Friday, August 13, 2010

An awful end , a beautiful start.

Everyday in this week was fml. Many things happened. But well, I hope everything is over by nao. Dont know what the hell is going wrong :@ Anyway, I dont even think i should care any shit about this. Ca is just around the corner which is next week. *Panic. Haven really study yet. Grr. Dont want to fail again this time round ~.~ Hope i can past. H3h3.

There's so many things i want to tell, someone. But i dont know who i could really turn to. Just sick and had enough of all the shits that happened this few days. Dont know even know what am i really thinking about. Just FML. Zz. If theres a machine that could stop the time, how great. If there's a listener machine, much more better. So that i can pour all my feelings out inside of bottling them all up inside my heart.

Sometimes, people just dont know how far they had actually gone. And they just wont stop. Childish people. And if they see this. They will start pointing finger at themself which makes me want to laugh. Haha. Kind retard isn't it? Lol. Whatever. Anyway, Its not my problem anymore ;)

Today went to mac and laughed like mad which made jasmine almost vomit. But at last when leaving she also vomitted. Haha. So damn funny. Keke. Instead of helping her, we laughed at her. LOLOLOL. But hope she's fine nao. :)

-No one in this world could be trusted, except for yourself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment