About Me

My photo
Fourteen. I love Hello kitty very muchie ;) Best friends are appreciated by me.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Trust no one but yourself.


Somebody asked me to blog today. So i'm here to blog. Today CA, english. Compo time so short only _l_ Completed the compo but so damn untidy. So decided to write one more piece and then not even time, so cut here and there. Haven even check passed up already. Fuck it. 45 minutes can do what shit sia. So short lor the time. Fuck it. Slept during Science lesson (Y) Because the light was so bright and i hate it, used my worksheet to help cover my face. Haha. Shiok. Had a beautiful sleep. LOL. Then Geography lesson end that time one of the classmate Seizure. Dont know how spell. Lol. Then after a while okay already. Went to hub w stella and jingwen. Then stupid junhong come find me go library :P Go library also never bring book, still say want study. LOLOL. Then go mac eat fries and drink coke. Somebody keep steal my fries and coke ): Walked to void deck and went home. Tomorrow chinese CA, fml. Surely fail.

Andand, after recess got one stupid sec one girl keep stare, keep corner eyes people like her eye got so problem, siao lang. Fuck you mancsxz, bloody bitch. Cant you just stop staring? I bet you will cry to your mama. HAHAHA. Like last time. Lol. Lastly, _l_ this is for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment