About Me

My photo
Fourteen. I love Hello kitty very muchie ;) Best friends are appreciated by me.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Give your everything to someone you love.



I can now offically declare that my blog is dead. But, I'm back to update. Will try my very best to update more often. Well, got back my results yesterday. Very happy about my results, keke. Failed only one subjects! Compared to the previous exams, have been failing like 6 subjects and so i improved by 5 subjects, happy girl. Kekeke. Today school was fine except the fact that everyone was so moody in the programme. So much of science tuition today. Grr. Boring. After that, went to Nee Ann Poly for the Dialouge in the dark. Its a amazing Maze. It is for us to go in a complete darkness maze to experience how the blinds' world is. There were Birds sound that made us feel like we are in a garden/ park. Theres bridge too! A rocky one. And we took boat. I dont know if its real, but i can see that its a real boat. As the boat was going to stop, i suddenly saw a red light, those CCTV camera. When we was boarding the boat, there wasnt any red lights. Alighted at the "Shopping centre" Went to the "Market" Crossed the "Traffic light" and went to the "Cafe" Had some snacks at the Cafe. And its was d end of the Maze. Its very fun. The "Tour guide" is sucha pro. He memorized the whole maze! Cool right. H3h3. Bused back to school and meet Darling. Went to hub, saw Stella and Jingwen. Sat down at "fountain" there. Then some childish people come say see what see. Walk until very out, go so near to darling's face say see his friend and all the craps. They so weird and childish can. They say his friend can stare darling. Grr. Then why darling stare them back. Lol sia. They can stare because they got more number of people? JOKE! Bunch of retards. Should get a life.


No comments:

Post a Comment